In the current working environment, some of the work demands 밤알바. It is tough and takes a toll on your body and mind. Therefore, while working a 밤알바, it is very important to maintain a balance so that it does not affect your health. We bring to you some ways in which you can not let the 밤알바 affect your health:
1) Take care of your sleep- The bodies of humans are designed to sleep during the night. This is one of the reasons why some people experience fatigue and sleep deprivation while working a 밤알바. When you are sleeping, assure that your room is quiet, dark, and cool to promote good sleep. An adult needs at least 7 to 9 hours of sleep to function properly. If any day you have slept less than this, you must catch up the remaining sleep, when you get the chance. To successfully work at 밤알바, you must sleep properly during the day. You can achieve this by following the below-mentioned points:
- a) Never linger going to your bed. The longer you wait, the longer will you stay awake.
- b) Eat and drink something before you go to bed so that you don’t wake up due to hunger or thirst.
- c) Don’t drink alcohol before bed as it can abbreviate sleep quality.
- d) Inform your family and friends about your shift timing, so that they don’t disturb you.
2) Restrict light exposure- The exposure to light can trigger chemical phenomena in the circadian pacemaker which can influence your sleep cycle. Try to work under bright light during your 밤알바, while going home wear sunglasses to reduce exposure to light. After your 밤알바, when you plan to go to bed, try to avoid smartphones and televisions, as blue light emitting from them can lead to poor sleep cycle and quality. You can use a sleep mask, curtains, drapes, or blackout blinds to block daylight entering your room.
3) Watch your diet- When the rhythm of the body is imbalanced, it also affects the metabolism of your body. Most of the employees of 밤알바 are at risk of being obese due to disturbance of body clock and poor diet. You should eat healthy food to avoid obesity and be alert during working hours. To avoid drowsiness, you should eat light and frequent meals. Eat foods that are easy to digest such as rice, salad, bread, and fruits. Similarly, avoid foods that are hard to digest such as spicy and fried foods. While working to promote mental and physical performance, you should keep yourself hydrated.
4) Caffeine intake- To stay alert during working hours, we all depend on caffeine. Regular and small caffeine doses can help to stay awake during your 밤알바. However, the unregulated use of caffeine can lead to muscle shakes. You should consume quarter cups of coffee throughout your shift in a certain interval of time. However, 6 hours before you decide to sleep, you should avoid an intake of caffeine