Betting on sports is only gaining popularity every year. In the pursuit of big winnings, hundreds of thousands of players invent complex and elaborate strategies, study all the available information and take advantage of live betting.
Tennis online today is not just a great game, but also an opportunity for betting and consistent wins. Unlike most team sports, tennis tournaments take place almost every day. With the various predictions provided by the experts at Scores24, you can think and come to conclusion about how the encounter will end.
Features of live betting
Real-time betting is different from the usual fixed-odds games. This type of betting rather resembles the stock exchange experience where there is an endless race of funds and thrills.
The main advantages of such bets include:
- adrenaline – odds change very quickly, all the time the amounts of handicaps and totals change. Any development can change the position in a second;
- possibility to watch the game while betting – there are situations when the expectations for a particular team just cannot be justified, in such circumstances, Live betting is a very convenient and relevant tool.
Live betting is risky and can bring big losses or, conversely, huge gains. This market is not suitable for beginners or unconfident players. Only those who come to win do win.
The idea of the game is to follow the events and find suitable ones.
Nuances and pitfalls
Live bets themselves are somewhat similar to life situations – once you miss the right moment, it will be almost impossible to come to the plus side. There is no stability in such markets, so it is very important to know the game and the teams. The disadvantages of such bets are the following:
- it is impossible to actively use the bankroll – often companies put a limit of $20 or $30 per bet. At first glance, for beginners, this is quite a large amount, but for major bettors, this is too little;
- adrenaline is both the plus and minus of online betting. Without staying cold-blooded and giving in to emotions easily, it is difficult to follow the tournament properly and make the right conclusions;
- the weakness of the line – every year bookmakers have to modernize in order to survive in the market. And often these improvements are aimed at the pre-match component. Live betting line is severely inferior, receding into the background;
- low odds – the bettor’s success depends on them. With the bookmaker’s edge of 8-20% it is difficult to achieve something big;
- lack of time to think – this is not a pre-match betting where you can spend hours arguing about the strength of teams, probabilities, and indices. In live betting, you need to make quick decisions, think through the following outcomes, and read the game.
A particular problem with tennis matches is that there are no substitutions or breaks. If a player gets injured or for some other reason cannot continue the game – s/he loses. This instability, combined with the risk of the live betting mode, makes the game very risky.
Live betting insurance
There is not much to say about this scheme. Such strategies are also called a fork. The basic idea is to bet on opposite outcomes, which are guaranteed to bring profit.
Different strategies cannot be called absolute because one of the bets always loses, but if all the conditions are met, the chance of success will be – 95, and sometimes all 100%.
Betting for beginners: tips and basic rules
The first step before placing a bet is a detailed analysis of the data of the opponents. You need to check whether the rivals have played before. If so, what the result was. But that is not all there is to know for successful tennis betting.
It is worth carefully watching the fitness of the athletes, analyze the probabilities and rebuild the strategy. In tennis, there is a very clear pattern: a good player in top shape can beat a better player in bad shape. This aspect keeps viewers next to their screens, and it forces cappers to make effort and study the fundamentals in more detail.
Keeping track of a tennis player’s technique and personal data allows you to predict how the game will end.