When your skin becomes dull or acne-prone, the normal removal of impurities with the aid of chemicals and bacteria is, in theory, the main function of antimicrobial boosters. However, as we grow older our bodies become more sensitive to infections, and as a result, we develop immunity to certain bacteria, including those associated with acne.
In patients with acne, the immune system is being challenged by the presence of potentially harmful bacteria, and it is trying to promote the growth of beneficial ones.
The production of reactive oxygen species which are triggered by free radicals is high in acne-prone skin, so it’s trying to shut these down.
How to Use Clindamycin
The key to effective use of Clindamycin is to alternate between applying it topically and using it as an acne medication.
You can either use Clindamycin as a sugar sunscreen or use it to cleanse the skin. Sugar sunscreens tend to be more effective at fighting acne, while cinnamic acid cleans the skin very efficiently.
Apply clindamycin topically as a sugar sunscreen and it’s best to use a moisturizer when using clindamycin as a sunscreen. It will stay on longer, and the oil it contains will not penetrate the skin.
Use clindamycin as an acne medication and the best time to use clindamycin as an acne medication is when you’re already at a stage in your life where you’re likely to get acne.
Once you’ve developed the skin condition, it’s best to use it as a preventive, as an acne medication, it’s used to treat acne. However, it is not used as a treatment for oily skin while it is effective in fighting acne, it is not good for oily skin.
To get your clindamycin for acne medication, firstly, you’ll need to find a doctor who will prescribe it for you. After that, you’ll need to take it as directed, do not miss out on important daily responsibilities like eating a healthy diet, getting your heart rate and blood pressure checked every six months, and getting your Vitamin B-12 and F-affects checked.
You can also add a vitamin that prevents and corrects vitamin A-induced redness or flushing to your daily list.
Best Ways To Get Your Clindamycin For acne
The best way to get your clindamycin for acne is by using it as a sugar sunscreen and you can also add it to your daily skincare routine. You can also use it to cleanse the skin.
- Use it as an acne medication to prevent and correct vitamin A-induced flushing.
- Use it as a preventive to control acne.
Steps to Take Before Your Treatment
- Wash your face with a facial washcloth or damp washcloth to remove any extra oil from your face.
- Moisturize your skin with a nourishing body cream or perfect oil body butter and then massage your skin with a body butter cream.
- Apply your daily vitamin and energy breakfast or lunch watch or power breakfast to keep your body hydrated and energized.
- As your body needs more sleep, it will perform better and faster, so, take a short sleep break every day to get your body moving.
- Don’t worry if you don’t feel well after your treatments you will feel great and better soon and you will be amazed at how fast your body repairs and gets back to normal after a treatment.